We welcome you to OctoBot Cloud, a SaaS service provided by Drakkar-Software that hosts OctoBot software, a bot for cryptocurrency trading. The Octobot software, the www.octobot.cloud website, mobile applications, and application program interfaces are collectively referred to as the "Software".
By creating or sharing a referral link, you acknowledge and consent to being bound by these Referral Terms.
For additional information, please visit our website at www.octobot.cloud or email us at [email protected]
- A "Referrer" is an individual or legal entity with a software user account, without any bans, blocks, sanctions, or limitations, who has accepted the Referral Terms and has expressed interest in participating in OctoBot's referral program by attracting new clients via the Referral Link. Legal entities must be manually approved by Drakkar-Software to become a Referrer.
- A "Qualified Client" is an individual or legal entity who has (a) successfully registered on the Software using the Referral Link, (b) successfully initiated a paid or free plan on the Software, and (c) is not the Referrer.
- A "Referral Link" is a personalized hyperlink to the Software registration page, generated automatically for the Referrer to share with potential Qualified Clients.
- Referrer's Responsibilities
- To become a Referrer, you must:
- Be a registered Client of the Software with a complete profile that includes all requested data, including contact details.
- If representing a legal entity, apply to become a Referrer by contacting Drakkar-Software and receiving approval.
- Obtain a Referral Link in the referral section of the Software.
- The Referrer can involve any person to become a Qualified Client of the Software, as long as it is legal and they ensure that such individuals:
- Are of legal age to use the Software.
- Are not under the control of, or residing in, a jurisdiction that explicitly bans the use of similar software to the Software.
- Understand that the use of the Software is at their discretion and responsibility.
- The Referrer is not authorized to:
- Enter into or conclude any agreements on behalf of OctoBot or Drakkar-Software.
- Present themselves as an employee or partner of OctoBot or Drakkar-Software.
- Collude with other existing or potential clients of the Software for illegal benefits.
- Make any statement or guarantee regarding the Software.
- Damage the reputation or image of Drakkar-Software and/or the Software.
- A new client brought to the Software by the Referrer is considered a Qualified Client only if they have followed the Referral Link provided by the Referrer to register and successfully started a paid or free plan on the Software.
- Payment terms
- For an individual ReferrerDrakkar-Software will pay a fee calculated as a percentage of the net amount of any successful (and not refunded or reversed) payment for the subscription made by a Qualified Client and a percentage of the trading fees received by Drakkar-Software when the Qualified Client's associated trading robot executes trades on a partner exchange:
- Each Qualified Client brought by the Referrer is subject to a 25% fee on its paid subscriptions.
- The percentage of trading fees may vary depending on the Software's partnership terms with each exchange and at the discretion of Drakkar-Software.
- For a legal entity Referrer who is accepted by Drakkar-Software to use the Software, Drakkar-Software will pay a fee calculated as a percentage of the net amount of any successful (and not refunded or reversed) payment for the subscription made by a Qualified Client and a percentage of the trading fees received by Drakkar-Software when the Qualified Client's associated trading robot executes trades on a partner exchange:
- The percentage of subscriptions and trading fees is agreed upon when Drakkar-Software approves the legal entity’s application to become a Referrer.
- Drakkar-Software will pay the Referrer's fee in US Dollars. Drakkar-Software may require that the Referrer sends Drakkar-Software an invoice for the fee, in which case the Referrer shall not be entitled to the fee, unless it has sent Drakkar-Software an invoice for the fee;
- The Referrer’s fee is credited to the client by Drakkar-Software each month, proportional to the payments (and trades when applicable) made by the Qualified Client. Amount might be converted from original cryptocurrency to US Dollars equivalent at the rate of Drakkar-Software and at the moment of such credit transaction processing.
- Drakkar-Software is not obliged to:
- Transfer any fee for payments that don't comply with the Referral Terms.
- Transfer funds accumulated in currencies other than acceptable cryptocurrency, unless approved by Drakkar-Software.
- With the funds in the Referrer account, you can either:
- Use the funds to pay for OctoBot subscriptions (these funds are non-refundable), or
- Request a withdrawal to your external wallet, subject to limitations, such as a minimal withdrawal amount, presented within the Software.
- Compliance with Sanctions
- By using Drakkar-Software's services, you confirm that you:
- Are not included in any trade embargos or economic sanctions lists, including but not limited to:
- Restrictive measures of the European Union
- Sanctions of the United Nations
- Sanctions of the Government of France
- the list of specially designated nationals maintained by Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) of the U.S. Department of the Treasury
- the denied persons or entity list of the U.S. Department of Commerce
- Lists of subjects to Financial Sanctions maintained by the UK Office of Financial Sanctions Implementation (OFSI)
- Do not violate or circumvent any international sanctions or restrictive measures established by the European Union, United Nations, United States of America, United Kingdom, or any other sanctions applicable in France
- Are not from countries or geographical regions under sanctions imposed by the European Union, United Nations, United States of America, United Kingdom, and or any other international sanctions applicable in France.
- Drakkar-Software reserves the right to choose markets and jurisdictions to conduct business, and may restrict or refuse the provision of services in certain countries or regions.
- If you become subject to international sanctions, you must immediately stop using our services and notify Drakkar-Software.
- We reserve the right to terminate, suspend, or restrict our services to you, or terminate this Agreement if you become a subject of international sanctions, if providing services to you violates or circumvents international sanctions, or if you are related to a territory, area of activity, transaction, or person subject to international sanctions according to our assessment.
- We also reserve the right to terminate, suspend, or restrict our services to you, or terminate this Agreement if we decide to limit our business activities in certain markets and jurisdictions as mentioned in Section 4.
Please note that these terms are subject to change and it is your responsibility to stay updated with any amendments. All changes will be posted on our website, and your continued use of our services constitutes your acceptance of these changes.