- Download the latest version for your system:
- Start the downloaded executable. OctoBot opens a terminal and installs its configuration environment and the OctoBot management interface opens automatically.
On Windows, you can just double click the executable.
On Linux, first type
chmod +x OctoBot_linux_x64and then
./OctoBot_linux_x64in a terminal open next to your downloaded executable to start OctoBot.
- If you don't have Docker (opens in a new tab), install it on your system. Here is the docker documentation for Ubuntu (opens in a new tab), Debian (opens in a new tab) et Raspberry pie (opens in a new tab).
- Download the OctoBot image using the command:
docker pull drakkarsoftware/octobot:stable
- Start your OctoBot using the command:
docker run -itd --name OctoBot -p 80:5001 -v $(pwd)/user:/octobot/user -v $(pwd)/tentacles:/octobot/tentacles -v $(pwd)/logs:/octobot/logs drakkarsoftware/octobot:stable
Find all the details regarding the docker installation on the dedicated page
Deploy your OctoBot from the code in to be able to use a local Python environment, edit or audit the source code.
- If you don't already have Python, install Python in version 3.10 (opens in a new tab).
- Clone the OctoBot repository
git clone https://github.com/Drakkar-Software/OctoBot
- Install the Python dependencies
python3 -m pip install -Ur requirements.txt
- Start your OctoBot using this command:
Find all the details regarding the source code based installation on the python and git installation guide